Hooper, Lundy & Bookman and its attorneys are regularly recognized for their dedication and excellence in serving the health care industry. For example:
- 95% of our partners who are rated by Martindale carry the prestigious AV Rating.
- The firm and several partners are consistently listed in the Top Tier of Health Law firms by Chambers & Partners, and the firm has more California attorneys recognized by Chambers in California, than any other law firm.
- Our attorneys are regularly recognized as Best Lawyers ®, SuperLawyers® and Legal Rising Stars.
- Ranked #1 for the West Region in the ABA Health Law Section’s 7th Annual “Regional Law Firm Recognition Top 10 List.”
- Our attorneys author and co-author numerous publications, including the CHA Hospital Compliance Manual, the CHA EMTALA Manual, the AHLA Monograph on the Stark Law, the Handbook of Academic Medicine, Medical Records Privacy Under HIPAA.
- Founding Partner Patric Hooper is a past recipient of the ICON Award for Professional Leadership from the UCLA Longevity Center.
- Founding Partners Robert Lundy and Lloyd Bookman are past recipients of the Mathies Award for Healthcare Leadership from the Partners in Care Foundation.
- Best Lawyers’ “Best Law Firms” ranks us Tier 1 in Health Care law Nationally and in Los Angeles and San Francisco, and Tier 2 in San Diego.