Hooper Lundy and Bookman attorneys are once again lead faculty for this annual seminar. Key topics addressed this year include:
- How to comply with new IRS and state financial assistance and community health needs assessment requirements
- New law on privacy breach reporting, impact of court decisions
- 60-day rule for Medicare/Medi-Cal overpayments, refunds
- Office of Inspector General’s Work Plan and key focus areas for 2015
- Steps to improve your compliance program, achieve buy-in across the organization
- Panel analysis and discussion of complex compliance issues
Attorneys presenting include Lloyd Bookman, Patric Hooper, Hope Levy-Biehl and Joseph LaMagna.
Additional information and registration here.