Please join Hooper, Lundy & Bookman, PC (HLB) for an interactive webinar designed to address pre-emptive measures providers and business associates should consider in view of the increasing challenges they face preparing for and responding to privacy breaches.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- Key components of the HITECH risk analysis
- Important nuances of State consumer breach reporting laws
- Encryption and whether or not to encrypt stored data
- Mitigating liability through appropriate cyber insurance coverage, indemnification and carve-outs from limitations of liability
- Enforcement by the OCR and State agencies
Who Should Attend:
Health care executives, including: CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, CIOs, Compliance Officers, In-house Counsel, Administrators and Physicians
Health care providers, including: Hospitals & health systems, physician groups & IPAs, related provider organizations, and business associates of healthcare providers
Stephen Phillips, Principal, Hooper, Lundy & Bookman, San Francisco
Paul Smith, Principal, Hooper, Lundy & Bookman, San Francisco
To Register, please click here.
There is no fee to participate in this webinar.
MCLE certificates for attorneys will be provided at the end of the program.