Hooper, Lundy & Bookman, PC, is pleased to announce that it has received 2016 Top Tier honors from Best Lawyers ®, which uses a peer review rating system to determine both firm and individual attorney status.
- Ranked Tier 1 Nationally for Health Care Law
- Top Listed* in California for Health Care Law
- Ranked Tier 1 Metropolitan in Los Angeles for Health Care Law and Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Ranked Tier 1 Metropolitan and Top Listed* in San Francisco for Health Care Law
*Top Listed designation is awarded to firms with the most listed lawyers in a particular region and practice
(All designations are in Health Care Law, unless otherwise noted)
- Paul T. Smith has been named Health Care Lawyer of the Year in Metropolitan San Francisco.
- Lloyd A. Bookman
- John R. Hellow
- Patric Hooper
- Linda Randlett Kollar – Health Care Law & Administrative/Regulatory Law
- Robert W. Lundy, Jr.
- Charles B. Oppenheim
- Glenn E. Solomon
- Daron L. Tooch
- W. Bradley Tully
- Ross E. Campbell
- M. Steven Lipton
- Paul T. Smith