HLB Announces Promotions
January 1, 2018
Hooper, Lundy & Bookman is pleased to announce the following attorney promotions:
- Nina Adatia Marsden (Los Angeles), specializes in health care regulatory matters.
- Ben Durie (San Francisco), specializes in health care business transactions.
- Ruby Wood (San Francisco), specializes in medical staff and litigation matters.
New Senior Counsel
- Katherine Dru (Los Angeles), specializes in health care litigation and medical staff matters.
- Amy Joseph (Boston), specializes in health care business transactions and regulatory matters.
"We are extremely proud of them and greatly appreciate their important contributions to the firm and our clients," said Robert Lundy, firm managing partner.