The Citadel, B.S., cum laude, 2005
New England Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Trustee Academic Scholarship (first in class for 2011-2012)
- New England Scholar (top 10% of class)
- Academic Achievement Scholarship CALI Awards
- Massachusetts - 2014
Ryan Cuthbertson is a business associate in Hooper, Lundy & Bookman's Boston Office.
Formerly with Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo, the focus of Mr. Cuthbertson's practice is advising health care providers and other health care entities on transactions, including mergers, acquisitions (stock and asset) and joint ventures.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Cuthbertson spent nearly ten years as an officer in the United States Air Force.
Due diligence support, and insurance, licensing, and other regulatory guidance to pharmacies, pharmacy benefit managers, laboratories, durable medical equipment suppliers, hospital systems, dialysis and long-term care providers, medical practices, and payors.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- CALI Awards: Administrative Law, Mediation, Landlord-Tenant Law, and Land Use Law
- Trustee Academic Scholarship (2011-2012)
- Academic Achievement Scholarship (4 years)
- New England Scholar (4 years)