Tufts University, B.A. 2009
University of Washington School of Law, J.D., M.P.H., 2016
- 2016, California
Andrea Frey is an associate in the Business Department of Hooper Lundy & Bookman, P.C, where she assists health care providers, including hospitals, public health care districts, physician groups, individual physicians, and health services companies with a broad range of business, general corporate and regulatory matters.
Ms. Frey graduated from Tufts University with degrees in Economics, International Relations, and Spanish in 2009, and received her J.D. degree with honors from University of Washington while simultaneously earning her M.P.H. in 2016. During law school, Ms. Frey was a Hazelton Research Fellow for Professor Anna Mastroianni and also served as the Associate Editor in Chief of the Washington International Law Journal. She externed with the General Counsel for Seattle Children’s Hospital and the Washington Medical-Legal Partnership operated by Northwest Justice Project, and was a summer law clerk with the health care team at the UW Division of the Washington Attorney General’s Office.
Prior to attending graduate school, Ms. Frey worked at the UCSF/UC Hastings Consortium on Law, Science and Health Policy, where she supported interdisciplinary collaboration on a wide variety of subjects at the intersection of law, science, and health policy.
- American Health Lawyers Association, Hospitals and Health Systems Practice Group
- California Society of Healthcare Attorneys, Publications Committee
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
- Webinar, July 9, 2019
- March 5, 2019 - Oakland Marriott City Center, CA; March 12, 2019 - Westin Los Angeles Airport, CA
- Hooper, Lundy & Bookman Launches Webinar Series with Focused Discussions on Post-Acute Care PartnershipsMay 8, 2019PRNewswire
- Hooper Lundy & Bookman Recognized Among the Top Health Law Firms in the United States by Chambers USAApril 25, 2019
- OHRP Provides Draft Guidance Regarding the Revised Common Rule Implementation Timeline and Transition of Existing StudiesJanuary 30, 2019
- October 26, 2018
- September 24, 2018
- Health Law Perspectives
- February 20, 2018
- January 9, 2018
- February 22, 2017
Health Law Perspectives
- Bloomberg Law, July 12, 2018
- Telemedicine Can Help to Combat the Opioid Epidemic, The Daily Journal (July 23, 2018)
- Telehealth Law Handbook: A Practical Guide to Virtual Care, (January 2018) (co-author)