University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2009, highest honors
University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Senior Content Editor, Law Review
- 2012, California
Bridget Gordon is an associate in the litigation department of Hooper, Lundy, & Bookman. Ms. Gordon’s practice comprises a wide range of matters on behalf of hospitals, medical staffs, and other health care providers. She is also a member of the firm's Fraud & Abuse Practice Group.
Prior to joining Hooper, Lundy, & Bookman, Ms. Gordon was an associate in the Los Angeles office of Paul Hastings, LLP where she represented companies, officers, and directors in state and federal court in a variety of complex litigation matters, including white collar, securities, anti-bribery, anti-corruption, government investigations, internal investigations, and business torts.
Ms. Gordon received a Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Sociology, with highest honors, from the University of California, Santa Barbara, in 2009. She received her J.D. from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law in 2012. While in law school, Ms. Gordon served as the Senior Content Editor on Law Review. During the summer of 2010, she served as an extern to the Honorable Gregory W. Alarcon of the Los Angeles Superior Court. During the Spring of 2011, she served as an extern to the Honorable Stephen V. Wilson, United States District Court, Central District of California.
Ms. Gordon is admitted to practice law in the State of California and before the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
- Successfully represented client hospitals in a number of disputes with payors relating to out-of-network claims
- Successfully represented a large hospital client in arbitration against a Health IT provider for breach of a multi-million dollar contract
- Represented and received a successful result at trial for the former CEO of a technology company in civil insider trading case versus the SEC
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association: Healthcare Law Section – Executive Committee Member; Barristers Section – Executive Committee Member at Large, Liaison to the Healthcare Law Section, and member of the CLE Committee
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Women in Health Law Administration (WHLA)
- Association of Business and Trial Lawyers