Texas A&M University, B.S., 2005, cum laude
San Diego State University, M.P.H., 2011
University of San Diego, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- San Diego Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- 2015, California
Catherine Srithong Wicker is an associate in the litigation department of Hooper, Lundy & Bookman.
Ms. Wicker received a Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, in Biomedical Science from Texas A&M University and a Master’s Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Epidemiology from San Diego State University. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she served as a Lead Articles Editor for the San Diego Law Review.
While in law school, Ms. Wicker served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, the Honorable Eddie C. Sturgeon, San Diego Superior Court, and Associate Justice Judith L. Haller, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District. She also completed internships with the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the California Attorney General’s Office.
Ms. Wicker is admitted to practice law in the State of California and before the United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California.
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Catherine Srithong Wicker, Shocking Admission by Aetna's Former Medical Director, Health Law Perspectives (February 2018).
- Catherine Srithong Wicker, The Not So “Sweet Surprise”: Lawsuits Blaming Big Sugar for Obesity-Related Health Conditions Face an Uphill Battle, 28 J.L. & Health 264 (2015).