Texas A&M University, B.S., 2005, cum laude
San Diego State University, M.P.H., 2011
University of San Diego, J.D., 2015, cum laude
- San Diego Law Review, Lead Articles Editor
- 2015, California
Catherine S. Wicker is a litigation associate in the San Diego office of Hooper, Lundy & Bookman. Her practice includes representing hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, pharmacies, and other healthcare providers and suppliers in various matters, including managed care litigation, class actions, long-term care issues, and complex civil proceedings.
Ms. Wicker received a Bachelor of Science degree, cum laude, in Biomedical Science from Texas A&M University and a Master’s Degree in Public Health with a concentration in Epidemiology from San Diego State University. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the University of San Diego School of Law, where she served as a Lead Articles Editor for the San Diego Law Review.
While in law school, Ms. Wicker served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California, the Honorable Eddie C. Sturgeon, San Diego Superior Court, and Associate Justice Judith L. Haller, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District. She also completed internships with the U.S. Attorney’s Office and the California Attorney General’s Office.
Ms. Wicker is admitted to practice law in the State of California and before the United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Pan Asian Lawyers of San Diego
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
- March 5, 2019 - Oakland Marriott City Center, CA; March 12, 2019 - Westin Los Angeles Airport, CA
- June 14, 2019
- Hooper, Lundy & Bookman Launches Webinar Series with Focused Discussions on Post-Acute Care PartnershipsMay 8, 2019PRNewswire
- Hooper Lundy & Bookman Recognized Among the Top Health Law Firms in the United States by Chambers USAApril 25, 2019
- February 11, 2019
Health Law Perspectives
- June 20, 2019
- Catherine Srithong Wicker, Shocking Admission by Aetna's Former Medical Director, Health Law Perspectives (February 2018).
- Catherine Srithong Wicker, The Not So “Sweet Surprise”: Lawsuits Blaming Big Sugar for Obesity-Related Health Conditions Face an Uphill Battle, 28 J.L. & Health 264 (2015).