The Citadel, B.S., cum laude, 2005
New England Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2014
- Massachusetts - 2014
Ryan Cuthbertson is a business associate in the Boston Office with a background in healthcare transactions, with a focus on complex joint ventures, acquisitions and real estate transactions and leasing arrangements.
Mr. Cuthbertson can shepherd provider clients of any size, such as pharmacies, laboratories, substance abuse treatment facilities, durable medical equipment suppliers, hospital systems, dialysis providers, long-term care facilities, and medical practices, through a transaction from start to finish, including regulatory diligence, contract drafting and negotiation, closing, and pre-and post-closing licensing and regulatory (CHOW) issues. He also regularly advises start-up telehealth companies on the structuring and expansion of their business models nationally from a corporate and regulatory perspective (including establishing “Friendly PC” arrangements).
In addition to business transactions, Mr. Cuthbertson helps many types of healthcare providers with drafting and negotiating contracts with other providers, employees, contractors, vendors, and payors, with a focus on regulatory compliance.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Cuthbertson spent nearly ten years as an officer in the United States Air Force.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association, Vice Chair of the Health Law Section's Website and Technology Committee
- Boston Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer Rising Star (2020)
- CALI Awards: Administrative Law, Mediation, Landlord-Tenant Law, and Land Use Law
- Trustee Academic Scholarship (first in class for 2011-2012)
- Academic Achievement Scholarship (4 years)
- New England Scholar (top 10% of class, 4 years)
- June 9, 2020
- March 31, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- Hooper, Lundy & Bookman Ranked in the 2020 Edition of US News/Best Lawyers in America Best Law FirmsNovember 2, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- August 19, 2019
- August 5, 2019
- June 4, 2019
- Hooper, Lundy & Bookman Launches Webinar Series with Focused Discussions on Post-Acute Care PartnershipsMay 8, 2019PRNewswire
- Hooper Lundy & Bookman Recognized Among the Top Health Law Firms in the United States by Chambers USAApril 25, 2019
- April 11, 2019Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly