University of California, Los Angeles, B.S.
George Washington University, M.P.H.
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, J.D., Order of the Coif
- 2014, California
Sansan Lin received a B.S. degree in Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology with a minor in English from the University of California, Los Angeles. She received a M.P.H. from the George Washington University with a concentration in health policy in 2010. She received her J.D. from Loyola Law School of Los Angeles in 2014, graduating order of the coif and in the top 5% of her class. While at Loyola Law School, Ms. Lin served as the Chief Symposia Editor on the Loyola Law Review.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Lin worked at the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research as the Health Research and Privacy Compliance Coordinator.
- Kendall v. Scripps Health, 16 Cal.App.5th 553 (2017) (successfully represented hospital on appeal where trial court properly refused to certify class of self-pay patients contesting hospital's use of Chargemaster rates)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- August 1, 2016Health Law Perspectives
- HHS Office for Civil Rights Releases Materials to Assist Providers in Complying with Section 1557 Anti-Discrimination RuleJuly 25, 2016
Patient Safety Work Product Privilege: Does It Still Exist?, Health Law Perspectives (August 2016)