- Our Culture
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Attorney Recruiting
- Professional Staff
- Legal Recruiting Contact
- Equal Opportunity Policy
Comprised of our Managing Shareholder, partners, senior counsel, associates, government relations professionals, and business staff, the members of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee meet monthly to ensure that diversity, equity and inclusion continue to be a prominent focus in the firm’s strategic direction and day-to-day operations. Since 2016, the Committee has been guided by a strategic plan that identifies the following goals:
- Embrace an integrated strategy of active promotion of diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Increase efforts to recruit candidates from under-represented groups.
- Enhance retention, development and promotion of diverse legal talent.
- Position the firm as a leader in diversity within the community and among the clients we serve.
The firm has dedicated resources toward achieving these goals, which it views as an investment in its people and future. In January 2020, we undertook a firmwide survey, engaging all employees for their input. The firm also began a year-long process of updating the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Strategic Plan to guide the firm in 2021 and beyond. As part of this process, the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee established several focus areas and task forces to identify real-world solutions and proactive steps to advance the firm’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts in the coming years.
This is an ongoing effort, and at every level of the firm, we are dedicated to making real changes to build, advance and sustain diversity, both in our external commitments and in our internal practices and policies.