The firm is dedicated to committing significant resources to our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts. Here are some of the organizations we have sponsored or with which we have affiliated:
Signatory to National Asian Pacific American Bar Association’s (NAPABA) “Stand Against Hate” pledge
- Member of the California Minority Counsel Program
- Host and sponsor of Women in Government Relations (WGR) Health & Social Policies Task Force events, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Summit and Committee, as well as participation in the mentorship program.
- Sponsorship of the Public Leadership Education Network (PLEN) 2021 Mentor Awards, a national organization preparing college women for leadership in the public policy arena.
- Annual sponsor of Women in Health Administration of Southern California (WHA).
- Sponsorship of association events, including annual galas of Women in Health Administration of Southern California and the Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association.
- Organizer and sponsor of other diversity focused events co-hosted by the California Association of Healthcare Leaders, and local chapters of the American College of Healthcare Executives, the National Association of Health Services Executives, Women in Health Administration of Southern California, the Asian Health Care Leaders Association, the National Association of Latino Healthcare Executives, the Rainbow Healthcare Leaders Association and Women Health Care Executives, featuring discussions by respected and diverse healthcare industry leaders.
- Participation in law school diversity and inclusion receptions.
- Donate to organizations in our local communities that share our commitment to health equity and racial justice.