Hooper, Lundy & Bookman and its attorneys are regularly recognized for their dedication and excellence in serving the health care industry. For example:
- 95% of our partners who are rated by Martindale carry the prestigious AV Rating.
- The firm and several partners are consistently listed in the Top Tier of Health Law firms by Chambers & Partners, and the firm has more California health care attorneys recognized by Chambers than any other law firm. As cited by Chambers, “Mark Reagan leads the healthcare boutique's long-term care and post-acute practice from San Francisco, while founding partners Robert Lundy, Lloyd Bookman and Patric Hooper remain key points of contact in Los Angeles. Boston and DC offices complement the firm's West Coast presence.” One client says: "My overall impression is that the firm is one of the premier law firms in the country." Another client said, "The service is excellent." A source commented, "They are good advocates for their clients."
- Our attorneys are regularly recognized as Best Lawyers ®, SuperLawyers® and Legal Rising Stars.
- Ranked #1 for the West Region in the ABA Health Law Section’s 7th Annual “Regional Law Firm Recognition Top 10 List.”
- Our attorneys author and co-author numerous publications, including the CHA Hospital Compliance Manual, the CHA EMTALA Manual, the AHLA Monograph on the Stark Law, the Handbook of Academic Medicine, Medical Records Privacy Under HIPAA.
- Founding Partner Patric Hooper is a past recipient of the ICON Award for Professional Leadership from the UCLA Longevity Center.
- Founding Partners Robert Lundy and Lloyd Bookman are past recipients of the Mathies Award for Healthcare Leadership from the Partners in Care Foundation.
- Best Lawyers’ “Best Law Firms” ranks us Tier 1 in Health Care law Nationally and in Los Angeles and San Francisco, and Tier 2 in San Diego.