Partner David Vernon will be co-presenting a session titled, “Teaching Hospitals, COVID Waivers, and Cost Reporting Best Practices”. He will be co-presenting with Christopher L. Francazio, managing principal and founder of PKFHealth, LLC.
This session will explore:
- How COVID waivers impact Medicare payment for graduate medical education (GME)
- Select GME topics will include: Bed counting, resident training location issues, and GME affiliation agreements
- How COVID waivers impact other Medicare reimbursement principles pertinent to teaching hospitals
- Select teaching hospital Medicare reimbursement topics will include: Teaching physician supervision, moonlighting, and physician time studies
- Cost reporting best practices and processes for these select topics
For additional information regarding this program, please visit the AHLA's event webpage.