As part of the $900 billion COVID-19 relief package signed on December 17, 2020, Congress passed the “No Surprises Act.” This statute, which will be effective next year, outlines new surprise billing protections for consumers, creates a federal dispute resolution process for certain out-of-network claims, and imposes compliance obligations on both providers and plans.
This webinar will give hospitals and physician groups practical tips for navigating:
- The Independent Dispute Resolution (IDR) process and out-of-network rate factors
- Claims submission and billing requirements
- Provider transparency and notice obligations
- Federal all-payers claims database provisions
- Considerations for managed care contracting after the No Surprises Act
Click here to view the webinar.
Click here to review the podcast.