Georgetown University, B.S.F.S, 2016
University of California, Berkeley School of Law, J.D., 2019
- California, 2019
Jeffrey Lin is an associate in the regulatory department. His practice focuses on advising skilled nursing facilities and hospitals on a broad range of compliance and regulatory litigation. Mr. Lin received his J.D. from Berkeley Law in 2019.
During law school, he was a judicial extern for the Honorable Therese Stewart at the California Court of Appeal and a law clerk at the East Bay Community Law Center’s Health and Welfare Practice.
Prior to law school, Mr. Lin interned for the American Public Health Association (APHA) in Washington, DC.
Mr. Lin graduated from Georgetown University with a B.S.F.S in international Politics, magna cum laude, from Georgetown University.
- California Society for Healthcare Attorneys
Presentations & Speaking Engagements
- December 7, 2021
- Webinar, February 25, 2021
- June 17, 2022
- Unanimous Supreme Court Rules Against HHS in 340B Payment Reduction Challenge With Uncertain Consequences for HospitalsJune 15, 2022
- Texas Federal District Court Vacates Key Parts of the No Surprises Act Interim Final Rule Relating to the IDR ProcessMarch 30, 2022
- October 14, 2020Originally published in Law 360
- May 7, 2020
- COVID-19 Response: HLB Resource Page, California State of Emergency and Guidance, and CMS Survey GuidanceMarch 9, 2020
Co-Author, Value-based arrangements between hospitals and physicians: New pathways for innovation, HCCA Compliance Today, (March 2021)